1. By tendering Eligible Shipments (as defined in clause 11 of these Terms and Conditions) with the FedEx Express account will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
Promotion Period (“Promotion Period”)
2. This Promotion commences on October 20 2023 and concludes on April 20 2024.
Entry to Promotion
Entry into this Promotion is open to non-FedEx Express account holders after viewing or being admitted as a result of the social media advertisement via FedEx.com webpage during the Promotion Period.
4. To enter into this Promotion, Participants must be both an eShipz & FedEx customer in good standing, makes all their FedEx shipment via the eShipz application before.
5. FedEx Express will only accept one account per participant. If there are multiple entries per participant, the earliest entry will be taken as the valid entry.
6. If a Participant is a FedEx Express business account holder, an individual person may be nominated as its representative (“Nominated Representative”) and enter on the Participant’s behalf, but not in his/her own name or on his/her own behalf. Only one Nominated Representative is permitted per Participant.
7. Participants must be 18 years of age or older, thereby reaching the age of majority according to the laws of the country/territory where the applicable FedEx operating company is registered.
8. Participation in the Program is open to businesses, companies and individuals acting within the framework of their professional activities except for employees of FedEx or any of its affiliates or advisors and their family members. FedEx reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
9. FedEx Express accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. If the Participant does not want their personal information to be utilized by FedEx Express for further promotional or direct marketing activities, the Participant may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any FedEx Express email notifications or contact your respective Account manager.
Rewards: Selection and Notice of Rewards Recipient
11. A Participant who, during the Promotion Period, exports Eligible Shipments (as specified below) from India, The UAE & South Africa via FedEx Express and attains the Tier Level shipping criteria will receive specific reward for that Tier Level.
12. “Eligible Shipments” must meet all of the following requirements:
i. International Priority (IP), International Priority Express (IPE), International Priority Freight (IPF), FedEx International Economy (IE) or FedEx International Economy Freight (IEF) shipments;
ii. Shipments tendered to FedEx Express during the Promotion Period (Note: “Shipments tendered to FedEx Express during the Promotion Period” means those shipments that are tendered to FedEx Express by a Participant on or after such Participant’s enrolment in the Promotion, but before the end of the Promotion Period);
iii. Shipments billed to the Participant’s newly opened FedEx Express account and paid in full during the Promotion Period; and
iv. Not applicable to spot-rate, CS hotline rate shipments, International Priority Direct Distribution (IPD), International Economy Direct Distribution (IED) or International First (IF) service shipments[UP9] .
13. The number of Eligible Shipments is determined based on the number of air waybills. One air waybill equals one shipment.
14. FedEx Express and eShipz reserve the right to replace the rewards stated herein with other items of equivalent value without notice.
15. The reward, cannot be exchanged for cash, cash equivalents or any other gifts, goods or services of equal value.
16. FedEx Express will notify a Participant of their acceptance to this Promotion with a
General Terms and Conditions
17. Eligible international shipments made during the Promotion or after that will only be applicable for the discounted rates.
18. Accounts with high return to delivered ratio will be have the discounted rates and unused labels withdrawn along with the accounts closed. (ratio has to be less than 5%).
19. Each business can only have one Account.
20. FedEx Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered by a Participant or other parties in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to personal injury and tax obligations that may arise from accepting any of the rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Eligibility to participate excludes the directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of FedEx Express, its related entities, suppliers, subcontractors, service providers and agencies associated with the Promotion stated herein as well as employees, agents, officers, and representatives of any government department, government owned entity, juristic person funded by any government department, political party or public international organization, or any candidates for political office.
21. FedEx Express reserves the right to require the winner(s) to execute a certificate of eligibility prior to awarding the winner(s) with the prize, confirming that the winner is not excluded from entry into this Promotion pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and that the winner(s) has complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Truthful completion of this certificate is a precondition to the award of the rewards.
23. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures and any other causes beyond the control of FedEx Express, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, FedEx Express reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion.
24. The terms and conditions of carriage in the applicable FedEx Express Air Waybill, in effect on the day of any shipment, shall apply to the shipment. If there is a conflict between the terms of the FedEx Express Air Waybill and these Terms and Conditions, the former will control.
25. In the event of any disagreement between Participants and FedEx Express with respect to interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision made by FedEx Express will be final and no other further correspondence will be accepted. FedEx Express will not be obliged to award the rewards if it is contrary to any applicable laws or regulations. Hence all decisions will be taken by the FedEx Express and eShipz teams will be final.
26. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
27. FedEx Express and eShipz reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of the Promotion at any time without any prior notice or intimation.